Ontario Paint Horse Club
Wow! It's hard to believe our September Spotacular show is coming up so quickly! This is such a fun show to attend with our all breed stake classes taking place. We will also be holding a silent auction. Donations are always welcome and very much appreciated!
We will be selling tickets on the patio drink cooler as well as running a 50/50 draw to raise money for the Youth and Amateur Top 5 year end awards.
We are also hosting a hot dog dinner on Saturday evening where you will be able to vote on a format for our Year End Awards celebration. As members and exhibitors, your input is always welcome.
There will be a nomination meeting at 6:30 pm on Saturday evening. If you have any interest in standing on the board of directors, please contact a current member and let them know.
The September Spotacular will be an action packed weekend and I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- CW Saddle Blanket Company Horsemanship Challenge - WIN A CUSTOM SADDLE BLANKET!
- Home Hardware Disciplined Rail Class - $200 ADDED!
- Winning Strides Versatility - $200 ADDED!
- Non-Pro All-Breed classes
- Ontario Provincial Paint Horse Showdown - WIN A KATHY'S HALTER/BRIDLE BUCKLE SET!
- Rick Fleetwood Trail Clinic - FREE!
- All-Breed Stakes Classes - $250 ADDED TO EACH CLASS!
- THE ANCASTER AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY HAS PURCHASED A NEW ARENA GROOMER WITH WATERER! SAY GOODBYE TO DUSTY FOOTING!
- WE'RE GROWING! DEDICATED WARM UP/LONGING PENS HAVE BEEN ARRANGED FOR ALL 2023 OPHC SHOWS!
- CO-POINTING WITH EOPHC! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
To all exhibitors: please read this Open Letter from our Show Secretary Team.
SPONSORS NEEDED! We need your help to offer great awards and fun classes. All members who bring in a cash sponsor of $250 or more will receive a free stall for 1 weekend at the OPHC show of their choice. Members who bring in a cash sponsor of $500 or more will receive a free stall for 2 weekends at the OPHC shows of their choice. The 2023 sponsorship form can be found here
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the show arena while a show is in progress. Please keep all dogs away from the rail while a show is in progress. Dogs MUST be leashed at all times while on the show grounds.