To be held on May 22nd immediately following Lead Line
Disciplined Rail tests the skills of both the horse and rider as they execute specific gates, transitions and movements as requested by the judge. The horse should do what the rider asks with the least possible effort on the part of the rider and the least amount of resistance from the horse. Judging will be based on correct posture, smooth transitions and effective use of the aids.
THIS IS NOT A FAULT & OUT CLASS.
Neither flying changes nor hand gallop will be requested.
- $200 added!
- Entry fee - $20/horse
- Open to all APHA registered horses - regular registry and solid paint bred
- Open to all riders
- Ride with English or Western attire/tack.
Congratulations to everybody who took part in this fun class! Placings were as follows:
1) LIGHTS N SIRENS, shown by Cassie Monden - winning $150
2) LIGHT HER UP, shown by Tracey Patterson - winning $84
3) SUMMERS LAST JOURNEY, shown by Melissa Lewis - winning $45
4) ONLY TEQUILA ROSE, shown by Emily Cary - winning $21